[OpenSER-Users] Preserving original number when using alias_db_lookup

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 30 10:39:04 CEST 2008

Hi Iñaki,

Most of the UAC will reject an incoming call if the RURI is not the
contact they registered - and I by contact I mean URI + URI params (like
SNOM encodes as contact param the line of the account)

But particularly talking about devices with PBX-like behaviour (with
multiple extensions behind some registration), it really does not matter
- there is impossible to force any relation between the contact (which
is one) and accepted RURIs (which can be for multiple extensions).

Regards,
Bogdan