[OpenSER-Users] 1.3.2 Startup Problem

Michael Young myoung at redmonsters.net
Fri Jun 27 15:49:06 CEST 2008

I just yum updated a CentOS box to 5.2 (kernel 2.6.18-92.1.1, i386), and now
openserctl start no longer works. When I try it, I get this in the messages
file:

Jun 27 08:44:49 proxy1 openser: CRITICAL:core:shm_getmem: could not attach
shared memory segment: Invalid argument

Jun 27 08:44:49 proxy1 openser: CRITICAL:core:init_shm_mallocs: could not
initialize shared memory pool, exiting...

I can start openser with /usr/local/sbin/openser, and it starts fine. The
openserctlrc file is the same as it is on each server I have, it works
everywhere else. I try turning up logging, turning on debug, and I get
nothing but those two lines in the log.

Any ideas?