[OpenSER-Users] AVP's in openser.cfg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:52:58 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 06/26/08 11:45, Jason Penton wrote:
> Hi *
>
> how do you pass AVP values to script functions in openser.
>
> if I do -
>
> myFunction("somestring",$avp(s:someotherstring)); - openser fails to
> load, and
>
> myFunction("somestring","$avp(s:someotherstring)"); - passes the
> actual AVP string to the script and not the evaluation of the AVP string
myFunction is something you have developed, I guess. The first format is
not allowed as module functions accept only string parameters. The
second is valid, but the conversion to different other types can be done
using so called fixup functions -- you can find some common such
functions in mod_fix.{c,h}. Some details that can help at:

http://www.asipto.com/pub/openser-devel-guide/#c16moduledev

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com