[OpenSER-Users] Why (uri!=mysqlf) even though I see correct uri

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:28:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 06/21/08 09:55, Sheeju Alex wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
>         I am having a problem while REGISTERing to openser. I have
> understood that in my case even though REGISTER method is sent always
> uri != myself, which is why register is not honored can anyone point
> me the reason behind it.
>
> Anybody please give me some advices?

do you register using IP address or hostname? If the second and that
hostname is not in reverse DNS for the IP address openser is listening
on, then add:

alias=hostname

after the port directive in global parameters part. See details about
alias and auto_aliases directives in the cookbook:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:devel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com