[OpenSER-Users] carrierroute question.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 25 10:03:19 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 24 June 2008, Ricardo Martinez wrote:
> 	I'm facing a problem with the carrierroute module (openser version 1.3.2).
>  i hope that someone could help me. I have two gateways for a particular
> destination.  GW1and GW2 :

>  	Let's say, for example, that GW1 is down (offline).   Is possible via the
> carrierroute module try with the other gateway (GW2) before sending the
> call to the failure_route?.
> [..]

Hi Ricardo,

this is not possible with the 1.3 carrierroute. You need to implement the
failover logic manually in the script. In the 1.4.0 release the carrierroute
module were heavily reworked. With this version it will be possible to have
only one failure_route, and lookup the appropriate next GW from the routing
trees. Take a look at the development docs (example 1.4.4) for this module.

Cheers,

Henning