[OpenSER-Users] Perl module autoload.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Jun 21 00:13:14 CEST 2008

Perhaps this has been asked before, but where are all these core and
module functions that the Perl module documentation alleges to be
exposed via "autoload"?

When I try to run any of them as methods of the OpenSER object, the Perl
module tells me they exist but are unavailable, or something to that
general effect.

So, for now, the only use I get out of the perl module is to be able to
communicate to the OpenSER route plan via setting AVPs.

Is this going to change any time soon?  Will functions like
$m->rewrite_ruri() eventually work?  Or am I missing some kind of
autoload option?

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems