[OpenSER-Users] Does OpenSer allow a response after "fr_timer" going upstream?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Jun 20 13:49:39 CEST 2008

El Friday 20 June 2008 09:42:27 Klaus Darilion escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo schrieb:

> >> 183 is not relayed back to UAC?
> >
> > Not if the 183 is not matched against and existing OpenSer client
> > transaction. Maybe there is an option (dissabled by default for sure) to
> > allow non matching replies being forwarded upstream? I expect yes, since
> > it's the behaviour in stateless.
>
> AFAIK replies are always forwarded except you manually drop it in a
> reply route. (dropping is possible only for 1xx)

Hi Klaus, the problem I'm having is explained in other mail I sent yesterday:
  http://lists.openser.org/pipermail/users/2008-June/018187.html

Sometimes it seems that my OpenSer doesn't match replies from the gateway
(100, 183...) with the outgoing client transaction, so in this case the reply
is not processed by "on_reply_route" (it is not matched as a current
transaction response). I captured all the traffic with NGREP and confirm that
the 183 is not forwarded upstream.

Anyway, I don't care it since I don't have a stateless proxy but a statefull
one. My big big problem is: why OpenSer doesn't match the reply? it's all OK
(branch, CSeq and so). If you could read my other mail I'd be very grateful.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es