[OpenSER-Users] Caching REGISTER

Julien mangeard julien.mangeard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:21:41 CEST 2008

I am developing  3 functions with the perl module :
 => proxy_registered (REQUEST_ROUTE) : returns the registration status which
can be :
     - registered
     - must challenge the registrar proxy
     - not registed
     - too fast: retry later

=> proxy_challenge (REQUEST_ROUTE) :
     - records the contact in the database with a registration flag set to
null
     - fixes the expire parameter of the current SIP request

=> proxy_challenge_result (REPLY_ROUTE) :
     - changes or not the registration flag in the database
     - fixes the expire parameter in the database
     - fixes the expire parameter of the current reply

What do you think about it ?
Next week, I will make some tests with these functions.
If its work correctly, I have planned to write a module to improve
performance.

Best Regards,

--
Julien Mangeard