[OpenSER-Users] Using script variable

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:52:47 CEST 2008

I tested and found that avp variables are lost after relaying the request.
My call scenario is like following

   1. Call is made
   2. Callee has call forwarding so appropriate avp values are loaded.
   3. avp for source and destination number are stored for multi-leg
   accounting
   4. request is relayed
   5. request comes again to openser
   6. avp variable is lost this time