[OpenSER-Users] Acc Modules + Extra paramters

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 18 12:26:09 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 17 June 2008, Ali Jawad wrote:
> Does anyone have a working example of
>
> modparam("acc", "diameter_extra",
> "7846=$hdr(Content-type);7847=$avp(s:email)")
>
> In my setup I do have
>
> modparam("acc", "db_url",
> "mysql://openser:123456@87.236.144.12/openser")
>
> modparam("acc", "acc_from_tag_column", "from_tag")
>
> modparam("acc", "acc_to_tag_column", "to_tag")
>
> modparam("acc", "db_flag", 2)
>
> #modparam("acc", "db_extra", "ct=$hdr(Content-type);
> email=$avp(s:email)")
>
> I am getting the from and to data in the MySQL acc table. However I do
> need to save the URI and RURI as well. I tried with the example above
> but it stopped the logging to the database.

Hi Ali,

do you get an error message in the server logs? In order to be able to insert
the extra accounting stuff in the DB you need to create the appropriate
columns too. Take a look at examples/acc-mysql.cfg for an example.

Perhaps you can try first to use syslog ACC, as this is the easiest to setup.
If this work for all your extra accounting, try to swith to the DB, and see
if it continues to work.

Cheers,

Henning