[OpenSER-Users] Radius accounting and Dialog

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Jun 17 12:02:45 CEST 2008

El Martes, 17 de Junio de 2008 10:24, escribió:
> Those tests were being done from the same machine, so I guess they're very
> valid. The thing is that if I fire up 2 UACs on the same machine, no matter
> what I do, rtps never go through mediaproxy.

I think you misunderstood what I told you.

I mean, that if you have 2 UAC behind the same NAT and they do STUN queries
and discover it public IP (Eyebeam does this if you don't disable STUN
support), you will not see traffic going throught mediaproxy, because from
OpenSer point of view, they are capable of exchanging RTP together without
mediaproxy intervention.

You have to do ngrep captures during this test and look at the SDP bodies to
check if media IP's changes on INVITES and replies.

Also I suggest you to learn who to use sipspy, that will let you take
full-visual-trace of SIP traffic and learn how things flow throught your
proxy.

P.D.: Please, do not use gmail anymore or configure it to work as a compliance
email client.
--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana