[OpenSER-Users] Acc/CDRTool Issue

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Jun 16 11:19:58 CEST 2008

Hi
The server and client are on the same machine.

The freeradius server config files are on /etc/raddb/

So I did copy it to that dir

[root at localhost radiusclient-ng]# cd /etc/raddb/
[root at localhost raddb]# pwd
/etc/raddb
[root at localhost raddb]# ls dictionary.ser
dictionary.ser
[root at localhost raddb]#