[OpenSER-Users] How to detect if both UAs are from the same LAN

LetMeKnow sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:43:16 CEST 2008

hi  use this link, it will give you clue for urs mail.

How to set up nathelper/rtpproxy when both SIP UA's are behind same
NAT<http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/examples:caller-callee-behind-same-nat>

or

if use the avp modules,
by checking in  location tables by using avp_db_query and avp check of
recieve parameter, this depends on UA's Client.

Thanks &Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara
VoIP Development Tech Lead
91-9999882776