[OpenSER-Users] Radius accounting and Dialog

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Jun 13 17:38:28 CEST 2008

El Viernes, 13 de Junio de 2008 12:34, escribió:
> Yes, I have audio. Attahced is the ngrep

It's not possible that you have audio, because on media proxy stats you see a
0 packet relayed, so that why you have a timeout.

What it's your test scenario ?

EyeBeam 1 <-> NAT router <->
                                                      ^

                                                      OpenSer + MediaProxy
                                                       ^

EyeBeam 2 <-> NAT router <->

This one?, are both EyeBeam behind the same NAT?

Sip and nat problems are very hard to solve headache

P.D: Just reply only to the list, no to me, that will be easier to follow the
thread.

--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana