[OpenSER-Users] newbie question on NAT

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Jun 7 20:22:06 CEST 2008

El Sábado, 7 de Junio de 2008, mark morreny escribió:
> If Openser is in the same LAN as the UA, then no rtp proxy should be
> utilized.   Could someone please help me out to configure rtp proxy
> correctly?

Compare source IP of the request ($si during INVITE processing) with the
source IP of each response ($si during ON_REPLY_ROUTE). But is very
important:

- You must store INVITE source IP in an AVP and set:
    modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)
and them compare the AVP with the $si in ON_REPLY_ROUTE, and only apply
RtpProxy if they don't match.

I've it working perfectly.

Regards.

--