[OpenSER-Users] t_replicate function`s doubt??

Marcio mrgalhan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:37:38 CEST 2008

Hi Zahid,

Thanks for help, maybe you can help me....I have an environment of test with
more than 2 proxies....A UAc of a domain visiting another domain.....wanted
him to succeed in registering domain in place and had home domain pointing
to the local domain(visited), the case reached a "request" to this
UAc....would be a distributed a sketch of records that follow where the UAc
is.

The idea to use t_replicate() function, i did think that could resolve this
question, but now i think not.....because the home proxy of the UAc not know
the location of your UAc, would have to be informed at the time of
replication, such as by the validation credentials into table "subscriber",
could insert the location into table "location"....???

It would have some idea that could help me?

best regards,
Marcio