[OpenSER-Users] how to configure to support PRACK

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Jun 3 11:26:21 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 03 June 2008 11:02:39 Steven Wu escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> Could someone tell me how to config openser 1.3.x route to support PRACK?

OpenSer doesn't need to do nothing to support PRACK (they are the endpoints
who support it or not).
PRACK is an in-dialog request, just it.

I suppose that the 183 OpenSer forwards to UAC contains a Record-Route added
by OpenSer in the INVITE, so the PRACK must contain a Route header and also
the To tag received in the 183. Then "has_totag" and "loose_route" return
true so a simple t_relay must work.

Nothing special must be done, I sure it by experience.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es