[OpenSER-Users] Trouble with RADIUS Accounting

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:31:51 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

your scenario could be problematic as you say.
On my side I am doing SQL Update considering call-id + other call leg info,
so I am not overwriting the original username, already in the database (this
update works even with direction detection using alternative queries of the
sql module in freeradius).

Cheers,
Dan