[Serusers] What is the behavior during Update of Contact List in ser2?

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:34:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a question concerning registration.
If my UA performs a successful registration and during contact update it
sends
first REGISTER request with the Authorization header already present with
new nonce and response params,
will ser respond with 401 or OK. Will functions such us
radius_www_authenticate("$fd.digest_realm"); and
www_authenticate("$td.digest_realm", "credentials");
return success??
BTW how is the avp fd.digest_realm set?

Now when we try to do this ser responds with 401.
Is this correct?

Kind regards
Tomasz