[Serusers] Need help to better understand transactions

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Fri Jul 25 23:23:35 CEST 2008

Pauba, Kevin L wrote:

> Here's the output from "ngrep -T -W byline -I tcpdump.pcap
> z9hG4bK2689300793 port 5060" and the Graph output from Wireshark
> (hopefully, Outlook doesn't screw up any of the formatting):

Looks like SER is just simply dropping the CANCEL. Doesn't look like
there is anything wrong with it. Maybe you are doing something wrong in
your config. Make sure that the CANCEL actually goes into a t_relay()
(or possibly some other function from tm, I always keep forgetting which
does what when it comes to CANCELs and ACKs).

Just to see if it is something with your config, you may add a

   if (method == "CANCEL") {
        t_relay();
	break;
   }

somewhere very early in your config. If that makes it work, there is
something wrong further down. If that doesn't help either, than I am at
a bit of a loss.

Best regards,
Martin