[Serusers] LCR module, ser0.9.6

Deepak dlalmtl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:22:46 CEST 2008

I am using LCR module and I have two set of gateways (group id 1 and group
id 2).  I have defined a list of prefixes and the corresponding gateway
group id's.

All is working fine vis-à-vis the prefixes and the choice of the gateway
group. My problem is that if a RURI is supposed to be handled by gateways in
group id 1, and all the gateways in that group are busy, the call then gets
forwarded to the gateways in group id 2 although the prefix does not match
to the one associated with group id 2.

Is there any way to disable this so that if all gateways are busy in group
id 1, SER does not forward calls to the group id 2?

Thanks in advance