[Serusers] Iptel's Documentation Resources (caution !! out of date )

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:13:57 CEST 2008

well , today i was browsing the documentation section of the iptel.org to
get more information about SER to include them in my graduation's
presentation ( yea i'll get rid of that college :D ) what i notice there
most of the documents are out of date and one cannot get full information
about some issues ( the most interesting sentence was for the admin guide "
warning outdated !! " )

so my question " is there any hope to see a well-organized documents that
one can depends on , meaning rewrite some sections , wrting more howto's and
the most important issue is to rewrite the INSTALL file that comes with the
source code for SER "

and for that i will make some documents especially directed for solaris10
and opensolaris' area soon some of them :

1- installing  SER' requirements for solaris 10 and opensolaris
2- full explaination for SER compilation process on either solaris10 or
opensolaris
3- install SAMP package ( apache2 , mysql5 , php5 ) either using coolstack
or via package manager of opensolaris
4- installing serweb on either solaris 10 or opensolaris
5 integration of SER plus Asterisk and how to make the right configuration

so if any one could help me in the preceding points or  to help do more work
like howto configure SEMS and SER for media streaming and other issues i'd
appreciate that and finally sorry for my poor english :)

BR

muhammad