[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio and Snom phones

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Jul 31 12:49:05 CEST 2008

Thanks DanB

ill give that a try. I got it all to work by forcing the Snoms to register
with 5060, but was more concerned about the possibility of this being a bug
(hence the post to devel list above). If I do an openserctl ul show. I can
see the full contact field with the correct port (2049). Surely then t_relay
should be capable of routing correctly??????

Cheers
Jason