[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool: no price showing

Brian Del Shasta briandelshasta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 00:10:17 CEST 2008

I'm attempting to understand how call rating works within CDRTool.  I am
able to link destinations to the calls, but unable to generate prices.  I'm
using CDRTool 6.4.1 with FreeRadius/MySQL and a Cisco gateway.  What I'm
trying to setup seems simple:  I have one set rate of $.08/min for any call
beginning with a 1 (I'll exclude 800 numbers later).  This rate should be
applied globally with no differentiation between caller party or
destination...
Any help is greatly appreciated...