[OpenSER-Users] CDRTool with OpenSER

Rana Dhekial dhekial at msn.com
Thu Jul 24 03:00:15 CEST 2008

We are trying to install  cdrtool on the same machine where OpenSER ( 1.2.2 )  is running. We get the following error message when trying to access the page: http://<ipaddress>/CDRToolFatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in /var/www/CDRTool/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73MySQL version is 5.0.32, Apache version is 2.2.3, php version is 4.please let us know if there is anything we can do to fix this problem.

thanks,

Rana