[OpenSER-Users] Need Help on RLS.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 7 13:00:39 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008, Mahesh Peddi wrote:
> I was working on open SER. And i need to test the RLS feature.
> I am approaching like this first i install openSER1.3.0 and then will
> deploy RLS rpm of which i got from the link
> http://fedora.nad.go.id/updates/8/i386/repodata/repoview/openser-rls-0-1.3.
>0-6.fc8.html .
> Could you suggest any other approach?

Hi Mahesh,

using pre-compiled packages for your system is fine. The only drawback is that
there is a small delay from the source release until its get packaged for the
different distributions. If you don't like this then you need compile openser
from the source by yourself or create your own packages. Use the latest
stable release of openser (1.3.2) or the "stable branch" for this approach.

> Where i can get the working OpenSER and RLS?

You need to setup an appropriate configuration and do some test. :-)

Cheers,

Henning