[OpenSER-Users] How to add port=5060 to top Via?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 3 13:34:51 CEST 2008

Hi Iñaki,

First of all requiring a port in VIA breaks the RFC - if no port is set,
the default 5060 is assumed.

Secondly, you cannot (by cfg) to change the added VIA, as you do not
have access to it - it will be computed only when the message is sent
out, based on selected interface.

Bottom line, without hacking the code is not possible.

Regards,
Bogdan