[OpenSER-Users] How to connect OpenSER with an Asterisk on the same machine

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Tue Jul 1 14:07:52 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

In order to achieve this do the following.

When ever you get an INVITE in which the URI is not one of the numbers
mentioned below, you'll have to do is rewrite the host & port of the
incoming INVITE message to the asterisk ip:port and relay it.

You'll have to do the changes in the openser.cfg file.

Regards,
Aadil

Martin Vogt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i try to connect OpenSER 1.3.2 (liestening on Port 5070) and Asterisk
> 1.4.19.2 (listening on Post 5060).
> There are 5 five Phones with the numbres 01 - 05 connected to the OpenSER.
> If one of the Phones dials a number that is not 01 - 05 then the call
> has to go to the asterisk.
> I think this is an easy installation but i have no practice with OpenSER.
> Can you please help me??
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards
>
> Martin
>

> *** XCOM AG Legal Disclaimer ***
> Diese E-Mail einschliesslich ihrer Anhaenge ist vertraulich und allein
> für den Gebrauch durch den vorgesehenen Empfaenger bestimmt. Dritten
> ist das Lesen, Verteilen oder Weiterleiten dieser E-Mail untersagt.
> Wir bitten, eine fehlgeleitete E-Mail unverzueglich vollstaendig zu
> loeschen und uns eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen.
>
> This email may contain material that is confidential and for the sole
> use of the intended recipient. Any review, distribution by others or
> forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
> are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete
> all copies.
>
> Hauptsitz: Bahnstrasse 37, D-47877 Willich, USt-IdNr.: DE 812 885 664
> Kommunikation: Telefon +49 2154 9209-70, Telefax +49 2154 9209-900,
> www.xcom.de
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Krefeld, HRB 10340
> Vorstand: Matthias Albrecht, Renate Becker-Grope, Marco Marty, Dr.
> Rainer Fuchs
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Stefan H. Tarach

*Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd*.

**43, Electronics City, Phase -- II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore -- 560 100. India.
T: +91 80 4037 5757
M: +91 9886798572
E-mail: amaniyar at velankani.com <mailto:mkumar at velankani.com>

"*Every Customer is a Reference Customer"*