[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Jan 23 17:07:27 CET 2008

Just to give you a short update on what we promised -- PAvel is breaking his neck
with deb-packaging serweb. (I know most folks are inclined to use RH, it just occurs
that we have been debian fans, for some reasons we consider good. RH volunteers
are of course welcome to "clone" the debian packages.)

-jiri