[Serusers] lookup_contacts for natted clients returns local ip

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:18:12 CET 2008

The req-URI will contain the value of location's contact field and the
received will be placed in an internal structure as destination so the SIP
message is sent there.
I am not sure about the attr2dest function but I guess both functions
(lookup and att2dest) affects the same destination field. Someone with more
internal knowledge would have to assure this.

Regards,
Samuel.