[Serusers] Registration expires timer

Ranganath B ranganath.b at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:41:43 CET 2008

Hi Andres,

Thanks for the pointer which worked just perfectly. Was testing with many
options and also timers for all these days. Would like to share a few more
things on this:

modparam("registrar", "min_expires", 60)
modparam("registrar", "max_expires", 86400)
modparam("registrar", "default_expires", 3600)

The above mentioned are few more parameters that are helpful in the same
section.

Thanks and Regards,
Ranganath B