[OpenSER-Users] Does CDRTool require Radius server?

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:42:11 CET 2008

Hi Iñaki,

CDRTool itself has no connection with radius server.
The only purpose of radius server in this case is for pushing  the
accounting details inside the database, from where CDRTool will read
and normalize them.
You have few preconfigured libraries inside CDRTool which understand
different kind of CDRs, but all with the same policy in mind, grab
them from database.
So the answer to your question I would say if you have other meanings
of filling the database with cdrs, you don't need radius server.

Hope that helps,
DanB