[OpenSER-Users] Regarding RLS Presence Server

Noble Antony T noble.antony at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:32:49 CET 2008

Hi,
    I have configured Openser as an RLS server. Whenever I send a Subscribe
for a resourcelist [ with Reqest-URI as resource list ], I am getting NOTIFY
message with empty message body. { I was simply giving some junk list name
in request URI}

    now what I am bothered is the configuration of resource list. how will I
form a resource list of a number of subscribers..? Is it possible to use it
without an XCAP Server..?

*"global lists" *and *"users lists".* How do I form a *"users list"*..? with
out using an XCAP..? Is there an RFC to specify the local list ( aka "*users
list*" where the sender specify whom all he would like to subscribe for
Presence Information )

Thanks,
--
Noble Antony T.