[OpenSER-Users] presence: difference between watchers and active_watchers

Reinhold Buchinger reinhold.buchinger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:12:24 CET 2008

Hi!

I have asked this question some time ago and got the following answer
(12 February 2007):

Hello,

watchers keeps the records for all watcher of a presentity, while
active_watchers keeps the dialog elements for active subscriptions.

Basically, 'watchers' should have the buddy list and 'active_watchers'
the online buddies.

See here for some details:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:database-tables