[OpenSER-Users] WeSIP: Not SER connector available - Check the Configuration, new user issue help!

rahul kadian rahul.chd7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:50:13 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to configure WESIP and trying to run demo application "Click2dial"
Everything seems to ve connected properly according to logs
But when I call the manager Web-GUI I get as a status of OpenSER:

	"Not SER connector available - Check the Configuration"

What might be the reason for this.
Also while trying to run Click2dial , i get the error code "Call
failed with code 2" or sometimes with code 3.

Have checked the confi and server.xml according to the docs and seem
to be running fine.

If someone can let me know any solution to this , it would be of great help.
--
Regards,
Rahul.