[OpenSER-Users] Performance of Openser as Presence Server

Noble Antony T noble.antony at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 15:11:07 CET 2008

Hi,

   Do any one has an idea about the Performance benchmark of Openser as
Presence Server..? Like how many Subscribers, how many
subscribe/publish/notify messages, it can handle..

[ I want to know how much Subscribers/Subscriptions & how many
Subscribe/Notify/Publish messages, Openser can handle.  I am using Openser
as only Presence Server ( not proxy/registrar )]

If anybody have any figures about this performance, please let me know.

Thanks
--
Noble Antony Thattil.