[OpenSER-Users] SCTP enabled stack

J Bhanot j.bhanot at tcs.com
Tue Jan 22 10:23:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to build the stack with SCTP enabled...

I am doing following

SCTP=1 make all

but I am getting error -

In file included from forward.h:49,
                 from action.c:49:
sctp_server.h:32:26: error: netinet/sctp.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [action.o] Error 1

I am using FC8 - have inserted the SCTP module using /sbin/modprobe sctp
without any error..

To overcome this error....

I chaged the absolute path of sctp.h in sctp_server.h to
#include "/usr/src/kernels/2.6.23.1-42.fc8-i686/include/net/sctp/sctp.h"*/
instead of

#include <netinet/sctp.h>

but even then i am getting many erros of redeclration of many variables
and files not being found in sctp.h

Kindly suggest what should be done so that server can work with SCTP.

Thanks,
jb
and any attachments. Thank you