[OpenSER-Users] openSER Call Route Logic

Patrick Baker pbaker at adeptra.com
Thu Jan 17 05:54:57 CET 2008

Sipwise.com might help

----- Original Message -----
From: users-bounces at lists.openser.org <users-bounces at lists.openser.org>
To: users at lists.openser.org <users at lists.openser.org>
Sent: Wed Jan 16 23:48:27 2008
Subject: [OpenSER-Users] openSER Call Route Logic

Hi,

I recently installed openser-1.3.0 and able to connect my cisco sip phones and everything is working. Now i need to integrate this with asterisk box for call forwarding to other locations & voicemails. i read the getting started guide and other information, but seems i need more help from the group. can any one give me a helping hand. i am sure i will do my home work before bug you again. I need a starting point to over come the complexity of the routing plan and logic.

thanks
-asterisk user