[OpenSER-Users] best response seems wrong.

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Wed Jan 16 15:36:53 CET 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Andreas Sikkema wrote:

>> I've grepped in the code for "407", "proxy_challenge",
>> challenge calls,
>> but none seems to be possibly called in my case. Although I don't know
>> much about openser internal code and I'm still not able to find where
>> the "best response selection" is made.
>
> I would seriously recommend logging all decisions you take in the config
> file using x_log(), so you can follow a transaction in the logfile.
> By default the logfile is filled with mostly what OpenSER is doing, while
> the "why" is much, much more interesting.

In my openser configuration, I have a xlog() call before EVERY
sl_send_reply. The last executed script to handle the PUBLISH
is:

         if (!t_relay()) {
                 sl_reply_error();
         };

I got "t_on_branch("2");" which does contains only code to
handle media relay and exit.

So, I'm looking for the why ;)

Any advise?

tks,