[OpenSER-Users] RES: Problems with unixodbc driver

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jan 16 15:01:16 CET 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008, Alcindo Schleder wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> I thought this too ... But I connect with isql normally. See my DSN setup:
> [FBSipServer]
> Description          = Firebird SipServer
> Driver               = Firebird
> Dbname               = localhost:/usr/local/database/FBSipServer.fdb
> Client               = libfbclient.so
> User                 = SYSDBA
> Password             = F60dA58
> Role                 =
> CharacterSet         = WIN1252
> ReadOnly             = No
> NoWait               = No
> Dialect              = 3
> QuotedIdentifier     = Yes
> SensitiveIdentifier  = No
> AutoQuotedIdentifier = No
>
> modparam("acc|usrloc|group|avpops|permissions|domain", "db_url",
> "unixodbc://SYSDBA:F60dA58@localhost/FBSipServer")

Please increase the debug level in the server config to 9, and try again. The
connection string should be logged, perhaps there is something wrong with
setup, or the driver?

Does your unixodbc driver links against the 'libfbclient.so' library? Could
you check this with the 'ldd' command? Perhaps there is an error in the
installation on your system?

I'm not an ODBC expert, but it is ok that the DBname in the DSN setup differs
from the name in the openser config?

Cheers,

Henning