[OpenSER-Users] Increased heap size.

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:05:37 CET 2008

Hi Bogdan.

Thanks for your answer.

The private memory has the default value; I did not changed.

My module list is:

loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "domain.so"
loadmodule "nathelper.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "mediaproxy.so"
loadmodule "uri.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "mysql.so"
loadmodule "auth.so"
loadmodule "auth_db.so"
loadmodule "uri_db.so"
loadmodule "avpops.so"
loadmodule "lcr.so"
loadmodule "uac_redirect.so"
loadmodule "alias_db.so"
loadmodule "acc.so"
loadmodule "dialog.so"
loadmodule "statistics.so"
loadmodule "group.so"
loadmodule "group_radius.so"
loadmodule "avp_radius.so"
loadmodule "auth_radius.so"
loadmodule "exec.so"
loadmodule "siptrace.so"
loadmodule "speeddial.so"

Currently, I tried to use a different implementation of malloc function,
which is provided for Solaris in a library called libmtmalloc; This is
recommended for multithreaded programs specially, but I tried either, to see
whether it improves the behaviour.

Best regards.

Sergio G.