[OpenSER-Users] OpenXCAP: sphere and validity?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:03:01 CET 2008

I can't make it work when testing the effect of validity element in conditions element in Openser+OpenXCAP,
also happen on sphere element and transformations. The presence document is based on rpid and it is quite simple. The only one
I got it work is like below(without validity and sphere elements):

<condition>
  <one id="">
</condition>
<actions>
  <sub-handling>allow</sub-handling>
</actions>

The following two(adding validity and sphere) are not working:

<condition>

  <one id="">
  <validity>
    <from>...</from>
    <until>...</until>
  </validity>

</condition>

<actions>

  <sub-handling>allow</sub-handling>

</actions>

<condition>
  <shpere value="home">

  <one id="">

</condition>

<actions>

  <sub-handling>allow</sub-handling>

</actions>

Does OpenXCAP support these policies metioned above?
Or, Openser is not supporting sphere and validity auth, it only knows sub-handling(xcap_auth.c in openser/modules/presence_xml)?

Thank you!

Kevin,