[OpenSER-Users] avp_db_query() timeout

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:15:51 CET 2008

Inaki,

I am doing updates with avp_db_query, so there is no avp I can check the value of .
As
I said in a subsequent post, I wrote a simple server that listened on
port 3306, like mysql does, and pointed OpenSER at it. The avp_db_query
commands() basically blocked forever and openser seemed to completely
lose all ability to process new calls. That's really bad.

Doug.