[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Configuration via files?

Douglas Garstang dougmig33 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 07:09:15 CET 2008

Asked this question earlier in the week, and didn't get an answer.

I'm using avp_db_query to log calls to MySQL. I'd like to be able to turn this and other functionality on and off in the openser.cfg file without having to comment lines. Obviously putting the settings into MySQL and reading them with avp_db_query() doesn't make much sense.

Does OpenSER have some sort of simple key/value pair configuration it read from a file so that I can control the basic configuration with? The db_text and db_berkeley modules are unfortunately only designed to be used for userloc data. Why is that?

Thanks,
Doug.