[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER & RADIUS accounting with radiusclient-ng

Antun Mihalicek amihalicek at inge-mark.hr
Thu Jan 10 16:00:59 CET 2008

Hi!
Finally I discovered what was the problem - now I'm totally embarrassed...

I double checked all of the config files & dictionaries, without success.
Then I looked at /var/log/messages and saw the line:
Jan 10 11:20:47 antun openser: rc_get_seqnbr: couldn't open sequence
file /var/run/radius.seq: Permission denied

So, I started openSER as root , and now it works :-)

Thanks to everyone who tried to help!

Best regards,
Antun