[OpenSER-Users] Parallel Forking

Thu Jan 10 08:37:04 CET 2008

Gomtesh Jain schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
>    I am facing some problem in parallel forking .
>    how should I handle the scenario where I get 200 ok response from
> both the branch .

This can not be handled by the SIP proxy. the SIP proxy has to forward
both 200 ok to the caller and the caller (the SIP client) has to decide
if it will have two calls concurrently or if it will drop calls.

Usually the SIP client will create a session with the party who sent the
first 200 ok, and all other branches which sent a 200 ok will be
terminated with BYE.

regards
klaus