[OpenSER-Users] Configuring openser to forward incoming to a conference agent

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:13:53 CET 2008

Hi

I'm developing a "conference agent" that will receive INVITEs and invites a
list of invitees defined in the SIP INVITE message payload.

Let's say that this agent is available behind the URI
sip:conf at yourdomain.com and openser should forward all incoming "INVITE
sip:conf at yourdomain.com SIP/2.0" to my agent.

How should I configure openser to do that ?

The easiest way would be to have my conference agent to REGISTER against the
openser but I don't want to maintain this registration and I think there is
a better way to do that.

I've seen there is also a function called "ul_insert_urecord" in USRLOC
module. Might it be a possible solution to add a new entry for my conference
agent ?

Any other solution or idea ?

Regards,
Pascal