[OpenSER-Users] CDRTool help?

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Tue Jan 8 21:52:42 CET 2008

mmm, again! :S well here is the bottom half of my email....

It seems that in callsearch.phtml "$cdr_source" is not being set, but I dont understand why not and I am not
sure how to get more debugging info out of the whole thing (Im not used to PHP), I dont see any errors
in the syslog :(

With regards global.inc, I believe all database usernames and passwords are setup and have successfully tested
connecting to all databases with this data - and I believe all db_class sections have the corresponding sections
as required (the username, password, tablename etc).

thanks for any help! Andy.