[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle. Step 1.

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 09:42:45 CET 2008

Good summary...I just had few spare minutes at work and decided to send that
email.

I can't recall right now whehter we have discussed the option of creating in
parallel a vmware/xen image so people can start using it in their favorite
virtual solution...more things for the future (?)

looking forward start installing/testing/documenting,
Sam.