[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle. Step 1.

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Feb 28 17:11:07 CET 2008

If no one else is going to come forward and second/debate Mike's
suggestion to use FC, and Mike's the man with the server, then I declare
this project officially FC-based.

These are the people that have so far contacted me and are verified for
working on the SER Bundle Project, and for what tasks I have them available:

Jai Rangi  -- kickstart work in FC
Arun Kumar  -- flexible
Samuel  -- some time/flexible
ram  -- testing
Mike Trest  -- server, testing, FC wrangling

Tasks we still need to fill (some of which can be filled perhaps by the
people listed above as flexible or others in the project):

Core:
-SERWeb install/config
-RTP Proxy install/config (for base RTP proxy package -- not strictly
SER config)
-SEMS w/voicemail, away announcement, and conferencing support
install/config

Tools:
All tools (ser_ctl, sipsak, tcpdump/ngrep, wireshark/tshark, sipp,
sip_scenario, spyagent+sipspy

Also, with no install package for SER with a basic config, SER itself
will have to be installed/scripted to install with a tailored
config(ser-oob.cfg) for the correct system/parameters. I'm ASSUMING that
will go into the basic core install scripts, so I didn't add it in up
there, but if this is an invalid assumption, someone has to let me know

As you can see, if you're interested in being a part of this project and
can contribute time to getting it going, there are plenty of areas left
where we need people to help. Just let me know, and I'll add you to the
list.

N.